We know that cleaning large appliances is one of the worst cleaning tasks in the house. That's why today, from Wayook's blog, we want to show you how to clean the washing machine so it will not spoil too soon so you can save money in a different way.
The cleaning of the appliances of our house is one of the tasks that we more difficult to do. No matter if we talk about cleaning the microwave or the refrigerator, we are always leaving these tasks for another day and, in the end, we leave it without cleaning more time than we should. If we take a long time to do the cleaning of these electronic devices, they will end up spoiling more easily and quickly and this, in the long run, can be an important financial outlay for our pocket. That is why today from the blog of Wayook we give you a series of tips to know how to clean the washing machine correctly and save money by extending the life of these appliances.
How to clean the washing machine?
The washing machine is one of the most important appliances of our house since much of the dirt that has our clothes is inside. Also, if it is dirty our garments will not wash properly and may even be damaged. Therefore, it is very important to know how to clean the washer. But in addition to a thorough cleaning that we must carry out at least twice a year, we must also perform small daily actions for maintenance. So here are some tips to help you clean your washing machine daily.
1. Do not fill the washing machine at all. If you exceed the recommended load you probably end up spoiling ahead of time.
2. When finishing a washing, always try to leave the door open so that it is ventilated inside and to avoid that there is humidity inside.
3. Make every two months a cleaning of the compartments.
4. Do not let the exterior of your washer be dirty, try cleaning it daily with a damp cloth.
Now, let's tell you how to clean the washer thoroughly. First and depending on what type of washing machine you have at home (front or top loading) you have to clean the inside of the washing machine in one way or another.
How to Clean the Front Loading Washer
Fill the washing machine with very hot water. Hot water is a great way to get rid of bacteria and also helps remove the most difficult stains. Add a liter of bleach or white vinegar to make cleaning even more effective. If your washing machine has a self-cleaning cycle you do not need to add any product, you will only need to fill it with hot water and use this specific washing cycle. If the water in your area has a lot of lime, try to do another washing by adding an anti-scale product to the hot water. This will prevent lime from collecting inside. But this is not all to know how to clean the front load washer, take note of what comes next.
· Once you have finished with the first step, the next one is cleaning the filter. This element is located inside the drum of the washing machine and is the most complicated part of cleaning and the one that must be treated with more care and delicacy. The first thing to do is to unplug the washing machine from the light and, then, to empty its interior of water. Then, we can remove the filter cover: to do this, we must unscrew the cover, which is usually removed from right to left. We will remove the remains of threads, papers and any type of object that has been accumulated in this part. Then, using a screwdriver or manually (this depends on the model of each washer), we will rotate a turbine inside to remove all the debris inside. Remember to close these two parts well so that when you reuse the washing machine, water will not leak inside it, it will not leak and it will work properly.
· Next, we will proceed to clean the rubber that is in the door of the washing machine. This area is prone to accumulate moisture and moisture can easily become moldy. To prevent mold from appearing, it is best to dry the gum with a cloth after each wash. If it is too late and mold spots have already appeared, the most effective is to clean this part with a mixture of water and bleach dissolved in a sprayer and then rinse with warm water.
· To finish, you have to clean the compartments of the soap and the softener (this is advisable to do it every two months or so). These small dispensers accumulate waste; Especially when we use detergent powder instead of liquid. Cleaning is simple, just remove them from the washing machine and immerse them for five minutes in white vinegar. Then it is enough that the aclares, the dry and re-introduce them in their corresponding place. If the dispensers are not removable, you can clean them by applying a mixture of vinegar and water with a scouring pad and rinsing them with a cloth.
How to Clean the Top Load Washer
· The process is very similar to the previous one. To begin you must fill the hot water washer and then add a liter of bleach or vinegar in the dispenser and perform a normal washing cycle.
· The process for cleaning the filter is the same as the front-loading process, so remember to remove any debris you find inside (lint, buttons, etc.).
· Next, you should clean the dispensers with water and bleach. If you live in an area where the water has a lot of lime, perform another washing using an anti-scale product for a deeper cleaning (remember that lime buildup is one of the main causes why appliances like the washing machine break down).
· Rubber cleaning is also important in this type of washing machine because even though less moisture accumulates, this does not mean that mold can not appear inside it so do not forget to dry it after each wash.
· Remember that knowing how to clean the washer is not the only important thing, daily maintenance is the key to lengthen its operation.
We hope that these tips on how to clean the washing machine will be useful and help you to make a perfect cleaning of all the appliances in your house. Cleaning the hob, extractor hood or washing machine will no longer be a problem. In addition, Wayook puts at your disposal the leading cleaning platform at home in Madrid, being able to reserve in less than 60 seconds a cleaning professional who will help keep your house clean and shiny, as well as other activities such as ironing, cleaning Crystals ... And all this at the best price, being present in more than 100 Spanish cities. In Wayook we give you back your time, take advantage of it!
The importance of keeping a house clean is known to all. Most people don’t get enough time to clean their house due to bustling life. Apart from this, they don’t take this task easy and funny .This is why, cleaning house seems to them as a difficult task. Many professional house cleaning companies have been created over the years. And it is a good job in many countries. If you want to be an expert of house cleaning, you can attain some strategy and step over cleaning. As a Professional cleaners you have to maintain a proper guideline, cleaning in a routine way because you are under time constraints and have to clean many homes all the day long.For this reason it's important having an idea of how to clean properly. If you don’t have any plan, disorderwould be your hostile, and you may not continue your job in succession. Here’s some right strategy and tips are discussed that help you to be an expert of house cleaning.
1. Have a system
To do your work easily and within a short time, you have to follow a system and work according to your system. It means how and from where you start and finish your work. System or proper planning is the best friend of you in the job field.
2. Know Your Cleaning Solutions and the Surfaces
It makes your work so much easier if you aware exactly what cleaning ingredients works best on the surface you are going to clean. Without knowing about the supply and their work areas, you may damage the desired areas in doing that. An improper mixing make you a green horn in your work so, before starting your work you have to know the indication and usage of the supply products.
3. Clean One Room at a Time
When you start your work, start in one room and go next after cleaning the first one. Keep your concentration on the one room that help you most to finish the work .It is a part of your strategy.
4 Wipe Surfaces Dry
You have to apply wiping method in bath room, kitchen areas, as well as floor surfaces. Remove dry metal and wooden thing from water pot when you start wiping.
5. Have all the necessary tools and work from top to bottom
You have to keep a closet full of necessary tools and start your work from the top and finish the in bottom. This strategy makes your work easier and It is also time savior.
here is the guide to buy shark nv360.